Keeping up with Google requires constant change…
What’s your attitude, motivation and commitment to deal with the constant Google requirements change which means a constant results change? This will play a big role in your results. In order to play the SEO game, it requires you to have a positive attitude, remain motivated even through the down falls and have a commitment to change what ever is required to pull yourself back up. It is important that you have a solution oriented attitude and a “how do we” vs. “why we don’t” mindset.
When it comes to SEO success site owners have to be patient. As frustrating as it is to hear, SEO is a long term process that builds on itself over time. Momentum doesn’t come quick or easy but you have to remember that every little win each month (a few extra visitors, new keywords or referral links) in a step in the right direction. SEO is a marathon, not a sprint, so it’s best to buckle in for the long haul and stop looking for ways to ensure instant SEO success. Real, lasting SEO success comes to those who invest in their online brand, work to connect with and engage their target audience and build their industry authority and all of those things takes time if you want to do it right. While some website might see SEO success sooner than others, there are very few (if any) overnight SEO success stories out there.
Here are 5 common ways that you will mess up an SEO campaign:
1) Not Publishing Content Consistently
2) Targeting the Wrong Keywords
3) Not being active in the Social Medisphere
4) Not Leveraging Other Marketing Assets
5) Making UnNecessary Website Changes or Not making the Necessary Ones (STOP HAVING WEBSITES BUILT BY THE TRIPPLE F’s – Friends, Family and Fools!
Let’s make some money in 2014 by focusing on the right high leverage activities and making MUCH better decisions than you did in 2013. Marketing is a lifestyle NOT A PROJECT!
Here are 3 reasons you can’t expect instant SEO success:
1. The search engines care about their users, not about your website
2. You aren’t the only fish in the SEO sea.
3. Real success never comes quick (FOR ANYTHING), so why is SEO any different?
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ? PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE